Alejandro Muyshondt: A Conversation With The National Security Advisor of El Salvador
by The Bitcoin Reserve Podcast on 03 May 2023
Listen on your favorite streaming platform
In this episode, we're joined by Alejandro Muyshondt, currently serving within the Salvadoran government as the National Security Advisor. Alejandro is the person who introduced the Salvadoran leadership to bitcoin.
- His early days as a hacker
- How he got introduced to bitcoin
- How bitcoin played a role in the rise of "Nuevas Ideas"
- How El Salvador became the first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender
- The origins of local gangs and the fight to eradicate them
- The changes El Salvador is going through in recent years
- Perspectives on the future of countries that follow its example
Alejandro's Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMuyshondt
Bitcoin Reserve's Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTCreserveHQ
Bitcoin Reserve's Nostr: npub1et8205xq54alghgq7n2n7tskwqptwkya8le20w09kketgvrh32dsl7mrat
Learn more about our Accessible OTC Brokerage service: