Kalle Rosenbaum - The Technological Implications of Bitcoin
by The Bitcoin Reserve Podcast on 16 Sep 2022
Listen on your favorite streaming platform
Kalle Rosenbaum is the Author of Grokking Bitcoin
, a book that helps you understand the technical details of bitcoin in bite-sized pieces. He joins the Bitcoin Reserve Podcast to discuss:
- Proof of Work vs. Proof of Stake
- Why are there more developers on ethereum than bitcoin?
- Why is bitcoin fundamentally different and more important than the "crypto" space?
- Bitcoin development philosophy
- What happens when the last bitcoin is mined?
- What are the benefits / tradeoffs of liquid bitcoin?