Peter Young: Free Cities Foundation
by The Bitcoin Reserve Podcast on 26 Jan 2023
Listen on your favorite streaming platform
Peter Young is the Managing Director at Free Cities Foundation. He joins the Bitcoin Reserve Podcast once more, to discuss how free cities, as well as bitcoin, can enable the world to have more special economic zones which lead to prosperity through free markets, allowing the people & companies to "vote with their feet" and "go where they're treated best".
- What is a free city / Special Economic Zone?
- Where are the current free cities located right now?
- Experiences in Madeira, Prospera, and El Salvador
- Common trends with each current or newly arising SEZ/free city
- How bitcoin can lead to more free cities being created
- Advantages that free cities offer to business owners in the modern era
Free Cities Foundation website: https://free-cities.org/
Free Cities Foundation Twitter: https://twitter.com/freecitiesfound
Free Communities website: https://free-communities.org/
Bitcoin Magazine video about Madeira: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdgJJL0vdaI
Peter Young's Twitter: https://twitter.com/petermiyoung